Wish to review your business with Japan from distance?
“Moshi moshi, Japan?” have prepared a personal gift for you for summer!
We will offer you a personal assessment of a culture gap between you and Japan, and your solutions. The offer is exclusively for members of “Moshi moshi, Japan?” and free of charge.
What will you get?
– Clear views of your possible pitfalls you may not notice in doing business with Japan.
– Personalized culture gap analysis and suggestions of actions to avoid the pitfalls, that meet with your own business context and requirements.
How does it work?
– You will take an online assessment, needing 15 minutes or so.
– You will receive a report of the results.
– We will deliver you debriefing of the report by phone or in a face to face meeting (will take 30 minutes).
Is the assessment valuable?
Yes. I will offer “Culture Compass”, a tool to scale the different sets of values, based on the 6 Dimension Model of national cultures developed by a well known scholar of international business management, Professor Geert Hofstede. It will help you visualize the impact of your own cultural value preferences and potential behavioral pitfalls when dealing with people from other countries. Please find out more information from the link –> http://itim.org/culture-compass
- The assessment and debriefing are free, and must be completed by Friday 5 August.
- This opportunity is offered for 5 people only, due to the workload needed for the assessment. First come, first served.
Please write to –> email@example.com
(DO NOT use the “reply” button of this e-mail. Everyone will see your reply!)Wishing you a nice and fruitful summer!