Interested in what’s inside Japan?
Want to know more about Japan?
Want to know more than a traveler?
Wish to understand the values behind the polite behavior of people and beauty of the arts in Japan?
Want to understand the Japanese customers?
If you say, “YES” to one of the questions above, the course is for you!
Let’s go into Japan with interesting videos, exercise of Origami and discussion with a senior Japanese expert!
Who should attend?
- People who said “YES!” to any one of the questions above.
- To learn much about the Japanese society and way of thinking with fun!
- To have deeper insights of Japanese culture, while enjoying interaction with other participants and a senior Japanese expert
- To better manage business with the Japanese
- To drive knowledge acquired at the course to action, adjusted to individual work and issues with Japan.
- Ice breaking exercise
- Japanese values
- Let’s experience — Origami exercise
- Five clues of Japanese communication
- From Knowledge to practice
Date & Time: Two sessions from 18:30 to 20:00
- April course: Wed. 20 and 27 April, 2016
- June course: Wed. 15 and 22, June, 2016
Fee CHF 120 (If one session only, CHF 80)
BER’s students will enjoy 10% discount.
Course language — English with French translation
Information & Registration
Rue de Lyon 87
Tel. 022 340 12 81