Intercultural Training Channel Webinar – Japan – This Wednesday
Wednesday, 3rd February 2016 12 Noon Swiss time(Lunch & Learn), 11AM London time. (60 minutes.)
Please register for this unique opportunity to hear from a Japanese person about Japan tackling the question of Western women succeeding in the challenging environment of Japan.
Do feel free to pass the registration link onto anyone in your circle who may benefit from the show – there is zero cost to participate. I can personally recommend Yoshiko as a witty and knowledgable presenter.
Seven (7) clues for Western professional women in Japan.
- What is essential for Western women professionals in Japan to know?
- What are the rules in Japan?
- What is the Status of Japanese women and the Gender gap in 2016?
- The Fundamental values of the Japanese
- Japanese values in business – How are they different?
- Seven Clues for Western Women Professionals
- Basics = Be yourself
- The Feminine attitude expected in Japan, etc.
Yoshiko Kurisaki is an executive consultant in cross-cultural management, specialised in helping businesses work better together between Europe and Japan. Living in Geneva Switzerland, She is a Japanese national possessing a unique competence drawn from over 10 years business experience in Japan and over 25 years in Europe. Her passion is resolving cultural issues.
Thanks. I hope you can join us.
+44 7540 65 999 5, Intercultural Training Channel Webinar